Please see belowfor the first calling and agenda for the 2019 AGM of the club
Hon Secretary Diss RFC
19 Denmark Streed
April 9th 2019
FIRST CALLING NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of the Annual General Meeting of the club to be held at the Clubhouse, Bellrope Lane, Roydon, Diss, Norfolk on Thursday 23rd May 2019 at 7.30pm.
The agenda is set forth below:
1. Apologies for absence
2. Consider and approve minutes from the 2018 AGM
3. Matters arising from those minutes
4. President’s report
5. Chairman’s Report
6. Financial Report for the preceding financial year
7. Playing reports from team captains
8. Report from Youth Chairman
9. To elect the Officers for the ensuing year
10. To confirm nominations for club post holders (as per notice board nominations) for the ensuing year. No further nominations can be taken at the meeting.
11. Election of Vice-Presidents, Election of Hon Life members, Hon Life Vice-Presidents for the ensuing year.
11.Appointment of independent reviewers for the ensuing year
12. Consider as a special resolution any addition or alteration to the rules of the Constitution duly proposed in accordance with rule 8.5 (see below)
13. Consider any other items duly received under rule 8.5 of the Constitution (see below)
Rule 8.5 – Any proposals or alterations to the Rules or for any other motion to be submitted to the Meeting shall be subject to the following provision:
Any proposal shall be submitted in writing to the Honorary Secretary by 20th April 2019 duly proposed by one club member and seconded by another.
Updated 10:35 - 10 Apr 2019 by Sue English