The cost for the 2019/20 season is £250 per player and is open for all senior players of Colts age and above. Sponsorship is open to both companies and individuals alike.
• The sponsor will get their name, and company logo if required, on the player sponsorship board in the new clubhouse
• A link through the Diss RFC website
• An invitation to a Match Day lunch as our guest
• A by–line on the dedicated player sponsor page in the Match Day Programme and another mention on the team list if your chosen player is selected to play first team rugby.
• Invoices and receipts available to business sponsors.
• Your chosen player will have his annual subscription paid as his reward for finding a sponsor.
• The Club will use some of the money to purchase individual team kit so that they can travel, warm up and socialise after the game looking smart and professional.
• In the past we have also used some of the money to help players with travel, perhaps back from University if the team needs them.
• The remaining money is retained in the Players’ fund and used to support players in cases of individual hardship, perhaps after injury and other worthy causes.
If this is something you would like to proceed with, please complete the attached Sponsorship Form and return to: Sue English, Administrator, Mackenders, Bellrope Lane, Roydon, Diss IP22 5RG.